- Your health insurance card and personal identification.
- A physical therapy prescription from your health care provider, if needed.
- A current list of your medications and supplements
- Payment if you have a deductible or co-pay.
- Completed forms. You can download and complete the necessary paperwork prior to you first visit here.
- Please either wear or bring clothing that is comfortable and allows access to the area we will be treating (i.e. shorts or loose fitting pants and a comfortable T-shirt or tank top).
We work with various insurance plans, including Medicare. When setting up your appointment, please let our office staff know which insurance you have. Since each insurance provider has its own requirements, we are happy to assist you in figuring out exactly what type of coverage you have and if your sessions qualify under your current plan.